Sunday, October 09, 2005

 

Embarassing often

So Casthillo’s weight carried on rising up until the bout, and then he knocked out Corralles with a big left hand, no bloody wonder. It’s ridiculous, of course they’re drawing up terms for the rematch, but not to make the weight by so much is bloody cheating. It’s like someone fitting rockets to their car in Formula One, or something, and being let to compete with just a slight fiscal penalty. Guy was over the weight in my fight, which annoyed me, having tried so hard to get down to it. Grrr… (he beat me on points after I ran out of energy and could hardly box the last round, so I wouldn’t attribute it to the weight, he had trained harder). I can’t call Castillo’s a legitimate win.

Comments:
I prefer figure-skating.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?